This website has recently been enhanced to provide a better on-line experience for our users.
However, to enjoy the benefits of these enhancements, you must enable the built-in
scripting capabilities of your web browser. We have determined that your current browser does
not support scripting or that its scripting support has been turned off. Please read below
for specific instructions on how to enable the necessary scripting capabilities in your browser.
If you are using Internet Explorer 4.0 or later, do the following:
- Click on the "Tools" menu if you are using IE 5.x. If you are using IE 4.0,
click on the "View" menu.
- Choose "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Press the "Custom Level" button.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the list. Under the "Scripting" section make sure that
"Enable" has been selected for "Active Scripting".
- Click "OK" to accept and save your changes (answer "Yes" to any prompts).
- Click the "Refresh" button on your browser, or hit your keyboard's F5 key to refresh
this page. If your changes were successful, you should be automatically redirected
to our login page.
If you are using Netscape Navigator 4.0 or later, do the following:
- Click on the "Edit | Preferences" menu.
- Press "OK" to accept and save your changes.
- Click the "Refresh" button on your browser. If your changes were successful, you
should be automatically redirected to our login page.
If you are using a browser version earlier than Internet Explorer 4.0 or Netscape Navigator 4.0,
please download and install the latest version
of Internet Explorer from Microsoft.